No doubt, proper documentation is beneficial for each design and development work. C# Developers in India utilize this as a prime key to execute design and development standards in your association, through techniques like in-house training’s, Peer Reviews, Check in arrangements, Automated code examine tools and so on.
Here is a list of some great Coding Standard Documents. These are more valuable from an examined point of view. Following these documents can most likely help you to iron out few concealed glitches:
1. IDesign C# Coding Standards: IDesign C# coding norms is a really better than average and limited in only 27 pages. This valuable coding standards document comprises a Naming feature, and best practices and Framework specific rules. The document also has guidelines for project settings, assemble design, and so forth.
2. Encodo C# Handbook: It is a bit more recent C# handbook, and has 72 pages of rules on Structure, Formatting, Naming. It additionally has a ‘patterns and Best Practices’ part, which is an absolute necessity read for any .NET/C# programmer.
3. Microsoft Framework Design Guidelines: MSDN has a separate guideline for Designing class libraries, which covers an arrangement of best practices linked to Type Design, Member Design and many more.
4. Denni’s C# Coding Standards: Dennis made an introductory form of C# coding norms, which was distributed as Philips Health Care C# coding benchmark document. The document classifies the rules to classifications like Naming, Exception Handling and Control Flow.
5. Microsoft’s All-In-One Code Framework Coding Guideline: Microsoft Community team offered the Microsoft’s All-In-One Code framework which is freeware, centralized code sample library. It has crucial code samples and code style rule for all Microsoft development technologies.
6. Mike’s C# Coding Style Guide: Mike Kruger had distributed a 13 page C# Coding Style guide. This document is specially focused on Casing, Naming features, Declaration style and so on. It is a short and basic Style Guide.
In this way, in the event that you are still confounded about which document to select you should go with based on your landscape, organizational environment, domain and project. Experience all these document and pick the applicable recommendations to define your unique 10 page .NET/C# Coding standard guidelines for your experts.