With regards to content management systems, open source like, Drupal, WordPress, and Joomla are highly effective and popular. But, the most preferred among these content management systems is Drupal, which has left its rivals trailing for quite a while. It empowers the developers to create very well configured websites that are scalable, reliable, adaptable and bring top of the line performance.
Drupal has numerous benefits, and this is the major reason experienced developers rely on this robust platform. Drupal platform is simple, and offers multiple functionalities that are useful for developers. Here is the list of 7 Best Drupal Modules for your website:
1. The Best Backup Support: Drupal module development allows easily backup and restore system for your MySQL database. It maintains gzip and bzip besides auto backup system.
2. Context: It allows you to manage relevant conditions and responses for distinctive parts of your site. You can think about every context as representing a ‘part’ of your site. For each and every context, you can opt the conditions that trigger this setting to be lively and choose diverse aspects of Drupal that should respond to this dynamic context…
3. Delta: Delta gives you a chance to, through the Context module to make copies of your theme settings for any link on your site. This offers you the capacity for diverse designs as a response in Context.
4. Display Suite: Display Suite permits you to take complete control over how your content is demonstrated utilizing a drag and drop interface. A predefined rundown of formats is realistic for even more drag and drop option.
5. Custom Contextual Links: The Link has permitted you to put in your own particular links to the relevant drop down widgets of blocks and PCs. With the help of contextual links you can get quicker access to setting pages within your Drupal install.
6. Media: It is a drop-in substitution for the Drupal center transfer field with a consolidated user Interface, where editors and controller can transfer, handle, and reuse documents and multimedia resources. Any documents transferred before Media was encouraged will consequently take advantage of the many of the components it accompanies.
7. Field group: As the name sounds, group fields together. Every single field able entities will have the alternative to add groups, to wrap their fields together. Field group accompanies default HTML wrappers like vertical and horizontal tabs, accordions, or field sets.