To know more about it, below are some of the pros and cons of the AngularJS:
2. Two-way Data Binding: AngularJS provides simple and faster data binding, where the developer did not require to interfere. With the two-way data binding, it makes sure that view changes are directly displayed in the model and vice-versa.
3. Enhanced Server Performance: AngularJS supports caching and various other processes that decrease the server CPUs burden. It reduces the server traffic and responds to the API calls, which enhance the server performance.
4. Faster Application Prototyping: With AngularJS, the rapid prototyping has become really easy. With putting little efforts in coding, the developers can build an app prototypes with good functionality, obtain feedback and easily make relevant changes.
5. Responsiveness: An ultimate user-experience is really important. AngularJS makes it possible by allowing responsive design, faster page loading and smooth navigating websites and apps.
6. The MVVM Architecture: AngularJS has Model-View–Controller and Model-View-ViewModel architectural pattern that provides a strong base for the application performance. Due to this, the data can separate from design and visual representation, which provides easy management of the complex web applications.
2. Inexperience with MVC: The developers, who follow the traditional development approach and not the Model-View-Controller architectural pattern, for them AngularJS is completely a time-consuming process.
3. Scopes: Angular has various layered and arranged hierarchically. For those who are new to this platform, it is really difficult for them to debug the scopes.
4. Other Difficult Features: AngularJS has numerous features like directives, dependency injections, factories, etc., that are really difficult to use for the traditional developers. Either you spend a lot of time understanding them or take services from experienced AngularJS Development company India.
5. Difficult Learning: As it doesn’t have straight learning graph, it is really difficult for the freshers to learn about this framework. Moreover, it has limited documentations that affect the learning process.